Coaches Meeting Monday June 20th at 7:30pm
Open to all coaches registered in the 2022 season!
SNHU -2500 N River Rd. Manchester NH 03106
College of Engineering Technology and Aeronautics (CETA), Room IDE-128 (IDE=Innovation & Design Education).
Map of campus
It is building R on the map best parking is lot-17
Please RSVP to your association cheer coordaintor as soon as possible
2022 Elite Team Registration is now OPEN!
1. All cheer athletes must be between the ages of 11-14 years old and on a division 12, 14 or 18 team.
2. All cheer athletes must be rostered for the 2022 season.
3. Cheer athlete selection must afford the Elite coaching staff to be able to ensure all positions, flyers, bases, and back spotters are on the team, as well as athletes with advanced tumbling skills.
4. Athletes will need to fill out the online application before the deadline.
5. Deadline for athlete applications for cheer will be August 19th, 2022.
The Elite commitment is extremely important.
The athletes will practice 1 day/ week with their Elite teams in addition to their normal teams.
Elite teams will perform at States & Regionals and compete in Nationals.
Nationals is an AUTOMATIC attendance, in which attendance is MANDATORY and the cost of the trip is solely on the family.
There will be an additional fee ranging from $300-$400 to be part of the Elite teams.
This fee includes a team t-shirt, bow, practice space, choreography, music, and uniform.
There will be a fundraising opportunity available to help cover the costs.
All practices and choreography dates are MANDATORY.
Choreography is scheduled for Saturday September 17th and Sunday September 18th for both teams.
Your athlete's team could be NEXT!
In drop down click NHYFSC -you'll be ask a number of questions please answer truthfully and the best you can.